win32/registry (LoadError)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Luuk, Sep 2, 2011.

  1. Luuk

    Luuk Guest

    Luuk, Sep 2, 2011

  2. What Ruby version do you have? This file should come with the Ruby
    itself. I have it located there:
    C:\Users\jarmo>gem which win32/registry
    C:/bin/pik/Ruby-187-p302/lib/ruby/1.8/win32/registry.rb

    Jarmo

    Jarmo Pertman, Sep 3, 2011

  3. Luuk

    Luuk Guest

    sorry for the late reply....
    i stopped doing this on my windows machine..

    now, when i have time again, i will restart it on a linux computer..

    Luuk, Sep 7, 2011