[WIN32] ruby-gettext

Pierre Baillet

Hello,

has anyone managed to run ruby-gettext on the win32 ruby. I don't know
if this is even possible but the package supplied by Masao Mutoh relies
on "which" which does not exist on my computer... :)

TIA,
Pierre.
--
Pierre Baillet
It is said that what is called "the spirit of an age" is something to which one