Windows Authentication

Arvind P Rangan

Hi all,
We have a root web site which has windows integrated authentication.

Now we have a new virtual directory which has a form authentication. But the
virtual directory does not have windows integrated authentiction it has just
anonymous access.

But even after giving that still its poping up the Windows Authentication.
After pressing cancel button we get the virtual folder.

We don't want the Windows Authentication window to popup.
Thanks
Arvind.

Andrea D'Onofrio [MSFT]

Check if your pages refer external files outside the virtual dir.

HtH,
Andrea