Wizards, Controls and RegisterClientScript

Rain

I have a situation where my controls are registering client side script
which is resolved to the name ( clientID ) of the control. In other words,
the functions generated are prefixed with the name of the control thus
allowing no conflict of the function names in like controls.

This is fine when the page is not ajax exabled, however, in a wizard
situation the client side emission of javascript code only happens the first
time the page is generated.

I need to know how to allow the javascript code to be regenerated ( I have
tried to use an update panel above the client side script manager but it
will not allow me to do this because it needs the script manager to appear
first.

Any ideas on how I can mitigate this problem with some solution.

Many thanks.