    Any pointer would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    , May 30, 2014

  2. Öö Tiib Guest

    From where you get that 2.1? Haven't Xerces-C++ 3.1.1 and 2.8.0
    been the latest versions for 5 years?
    Generally, If you need support with particular product then best idea is to contact its
    community, its authors and other users. Apache Xerces has mailing lists for that
    http://xerces.apache.org/mail.html They will likely ask for lot of money if you really
    want to hire them to dig in some obsolete legacy version.

    Öö Tiib, May 30, 2014