XML Forms Based Standalone Application

Atreides

Hello,

I am looking into building a standalone desktop application which can
edit and store XML data files of a certain XML schema or DTD. XML
Forms looks like a reasonable choice. I want to re-use an existing
tool with XML Forms support and pack it with my schema. The user will
install this with my application and use to edit the XML files
according to the schema I deliver.

Are there such tools which can be distributed to users without any
major restrictions ?

P.S. Regular XML editors are far too generic. I am looking into
delivering something which can only edit a single XML schema to keep
things easy for the user.

Thanks in advance,

MDE