XML - with Thomasnet.com

oneserv

Anyone out there every done an XML with Thomasnet.com? I have a client
with 20,000 pages and an address off of there domain i.e
"client.thomasnet.com" - I am using SiteCraler to create the sitemap,
it works OK but its taking 10 hours to create it - Just want to know
how well it works with SEO ranking

Am I in the right group? Is there a sitecrawler group

Joseph Kesselman

Am I in the right group? Is there a sitecrawler group

It sounds like a sitecrawler group would indeed be closer to what you
need, since your performance issue is likely to be accessing their
server rather than manipulating the data.

(Unless you bypass the network overhead and run the crawler directly on
the server's directories, of course. Which would probably help
tremendously.)