XMPP4R error

bino_oetomo

Dear All

I try to use XMPP4R (the latest ).
Before it .. i make a test of our jabber server using windows base Jabber
Client .. and work fine.

Here is a test using "jabersend.rb" (after adjustment of user and passwd) :

[root@kannel basic]# ./jabbersend.rb -t [email protected] "modyar"
Non-threaded mode is currently broken, re-enabling threaded
Exception caught in Parser thread!
../../../../../lib/xmpp4r/client.rb:119:in `auth': wrong number of arguments
(1 for 0) (Jabber::AuthenticationFailure)
from ./jabbersend.rb:36

Any clue please ?

Sincerely
-bino-