XSD: Password validation

Christian Carlsen

Hello,
I need to validate a password:
In order for the password to be accepted the following requirements must be
met:
At least one uppercase character (position in password is irrelevant)
At least one lowercase character (position in password is irrelevant)
At least one digit (position in password is irrelevant)

Can anybody help me create a regular expression, for this validation?

Thanks in advance :)
//Christian, Denmark

Richard Tobin

Christian Carlsen said:
In order for the password to be accepted the following requirements must be
met:
At least one uppercase character (position in password is irrelevant)
At least one lowercase character (position in password is irrelevant)
At least one digit (position in password is irrelevant)

Can anybody help me create a regular expression, for this validation?

It's probably easiest to do this by defining several types derived in
a restriction chain, since the pattern facets are effectively anded
together. Define a type that has at least one uppercase character
(easy), then derive a type from it by restriction that requires at
least one lowercase character, then derive a third type that requires
at least one digit.

-- Richard