100% Java based browsers

Discussion in 'Java' started by Binoj, May 11, 2006.

  1. Binoj

    Binoj Guest

    Hi All,

    Does anybody know which all are the popular java based browsers
    (completely in java) available?
    I have searched in google and found some.

    1. ICEBrowser ( IceSoft.com)
    2. Warrior (sourceforge.net)
    3. HotJava (sun.com)
    4. JRex
    5. JDIC
    Now I am analyzing features of these browser. And need to choose best
    among them.
    I prefer for an open source project, so that i can customize the
    browser.

    Does anybody know any other good Java based browsers to add to this
    list?

    Please help.

    Thanks !

    -Regards,