2003 vs 2005

Guest

Hello, I am having difficulty in using the "break points" for web sites I
have converted from 2003 to 2005. When the application is started, it
ignores my break point and if I move my cursor under the break point, I see
the message "The break point will not currently be hit. No symbols have
been loaded for this document".

In looking at the documentation for 2005 it says that the following about
running in debug mode
"If you create your program in Visual Studio, Visual Studio automatically
creates these configurations and sets appropriate default options and other
settings. With the default settings:

The Debug configuration of your program is compiled with full symbolic debug
information and no optimization. Optimization complicates debugging, since
the relationship between source code and generated instructions is more
complex. "

The is apparently not happening for web sites which are being manually
converted, so what do I need to do to get this working?