    I know AMD supports this technics on it's homepage, but i can only find
    the specs, no tutorials.

    Thanks in advance

    Andreas Lassmann, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Andreas Lassmann wrote:
    > Can someone tell me where to find a tutorial about 3DNOW! and SSE/SSE2?
    > I know AMD supports this technics on it's homepage, but i can only find
    > the specs, no tutorials.
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    Google is your friend:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=3DNOW

    So, what does this have to do with the C++ language?

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq:
    Other sites:

    Thomas Matthews, Jan 31, 2005

  3. Andreas Lassmann

    Rocky Guest

    google it.
    "Andreas Lassmann" <>
    ??????:p...

    Rocky, Jan 31, 2005
  4. Andreas Lassmann

    Jerry Coffin Guest

    Andreas Lassmann wrote:
    > Can someone tell me where to find a tutorial about 3DNOW! and

    SSE/SSE2?
    > I know AMD supports this technics on it's homepage, but i can only

    find
    > the specs, no tutorials.

    news:comp.lang.asm.x86 seems like a reasonable place to start.

    --
    Later,
    Jerry.

    Jerry Coffin, Jan 31, 2005