    Town
    Date: Wednesday 9th January 2007
    Time: 19:00 - 21:00

    Jeremy Thurgood will be giving a talk on "Pain in Ruby: Things that
    bit me and their workarounds.", and hopefully we'll have another talk
    as well.

    If you plan to attend the meeting please add your name to the list at
    http://groups.google.com/group/cape-town-ruby-brigade/web/meeting-3---13-feb-2008.
    It helps a lot with logistics and security.
    Farrel Lifson, Feb 11, 2008

  2. Correction: That should be the 13th of February, not the 9th of January.
    Farrel Lifson, Feb 11, 2008