    Thanks,

    -Coby Randquist
    Confreaks, LLC

    Coby Randquist, Nov 16, 2007

  2. Konrad Meyer wrote:
    > Quoth Coby Randquist:
    >
    >> The 4th Annual Reject Conf Videos are now posted at
    >> http://rejectconf4.confreaks.com.
    >>
    >> The rest of the RubyConf 2007 will be arriving in the near future.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> -Coby Randquist
    >> Confreaks, LLC
    >>

    > Is there a torrent for all the RejectConf videos, and/or would it be legal to
    > make one?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Currently there is no torrent. All of the presentations are released
    under a Creative Commons license as specified on the web-site, so as
    long as attribution is provided a torrent should not be an issue.

    -Coby Randquist
    Confreaks, LLC

    Coby Randquist, Nov 16, 2007

  3. Coby Randquist

    James Britt Guest

    Coby Randquist wrote:
    > The 4th Annual Reject Conf Videos are now posted at
    > http://rejectconf4.confreaks.com.
    >
    > The rest of the RubyConf 2007 will be arriving in the near future.
    >
    > Thanks,

    Thank you!

    --
    James Britt

    "Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally
    for machines to execute."
    - H. Abelson and G. Sussman
    (in "The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs)

    James Britt, Nov 17, 2007
  4. Aaron Patterson, Nov 18, 2007
  5. On Nov 17, 2007, at 7:25 PM, Aaron Patterson wrote:

    > On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 07:28:33AM +0900, Coby Randquist wrote:
    >> The 4th Annual Reject Conf Videos are now posted at
    >> http://rejectconf4.confreaks.com.

    > Thank you, but.... OMG I'm so embarrassed!

    Now we all have to watch that one! It is great.

    James Edward Gray II

    James Edward Gray II, Nov 18, 2007