8RDA3+ SATA PROBLEM

Sharp

Hi

I have an Epox 8RDA3+ rev1.x motherboard.
WindowsXP fails to detect my Western Digital SATA HDD.
Have latest BIOS.
Enabled SATA in BIOS.
SATA is set to the first boot device.

Been told that you have to install the SATA driver during XP installation.
If I have already installed winXP, then what I can do about this?
I dont want to re-install winXP.

Cheers
Sharp

Gordon Beaton

I have an Epox 8RDA3+ rev1.x motherboard.
WindowsXP fails to detect my Western Digital SATA HDD.
Have latest BIOS.
Enabled SATA in BIOS.
SATA is set to the first boot device.

Been told that you have to install the SATA driver during XP
installation. If I have already installed winXP, then what I can do
about this? I dont want to re-install winXP.

You need to override both equals() and hashcode() for this to work.

/gordon

Thomas Weidenfeller

Gordon said:
You need to override both equals() and hashcode() for this to work.

And don't forget to implement the serializable interface!

/Thomas