911 FORGERY bigger than the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Discussion in 'Python' started by pope_ratzinger_benedict@india.com, Sep 16, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Do not bury your head in the sand ... Do not practice denial ... It
    will only bring you to terrible shame and grief ... Do not be afraid of
    saying the truth ... Do not be afraid of death ... God will take care
    of you and your kins as he took care of the flock of Abraham, Moses and
    Jesus.

    Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
    eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :

    www.scholarsfor911truth.org
    www.journalof911studies.org
    www.st911.org

    also go to Alex Jones site:

    infowars.com
    prisonplanet.com

    Distribute fliers on the site at your churches and synagogues, in your
    schools. Call your elected officials. Mail anonymously to your local
    fire station chiefs and your local police
    sherrifs. Send, to any and all CIA, FBI, Military personell and Court
    Judges that you know.

    We need to move fast and quick before the terrorists of 911 bring
    another false flag terrorism
    which may be biological, nuclear or what we cannot even imagine.

    They dont care about the lives or the freedom of the american people.
    They only love their evil agendas.

    God Bless you All

    Search Keywords:
    Thermate
    Sulfur
    Potassium
    Manganese
    Aluminum
    Thermite
    Alex Jones
    Steven Jones
    Controlled Demolition
    Popular Mechanics
    Larry Silverstein
    Marvin Bush
    Stratcor
    Stratesec
    Ground Zero
    , Sep 16, 2006

  2. SteveF Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Do not bury your head in the sand ... Do not practice denial ... It
    > will only bring you to terrible shame and grief ... Do not be afraid of
    > saying the truth ... Do not be afraid of death ... God will take care
    > of you and your kins as he took care of the flock of Abraham, Moses and
    > Jesus.
    >
    > Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
    > eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :

    [snip]

    I just want to know how long it takes you to type this out while wearing a
    strait jacket. Do you hold the pencil in your mouth and peck away? Or does
    your mouth get tired and you have someone stick the pencil up your nose?

    Steve.
    SteveF, Sep 16, 2006

  3. malibu Guest

    SteveF wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Do not bury your head in the sand ... Do not practice denial ... It
    > > will only bring you to terrible shame and grief ... Do not be afraid of
    > > saying the truth ... Do not be afraid of death ... God will take care
    > > of you and your kins as he took care of the flock of Abraham, Moses and
    > > Jesus.
    > >
    > > Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
    > > eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :
    > >

    > [snip]
    >
    > I just want to know how long it takes you to type this out while wearing a
    > strait jacket. Do you hold the pencil in your mouth and peck away? Or does
    > your mouth get tired and you have someone stick the pencil up your nose?
    >
    > Steve.

    Hey Steve
    Did you just pull your head
    out of your ass to type this?
    malibu, Sep 16, 2006
  4. JR North Guest

    Re: 911 FORGERY bigger than the Protocols of the Learned Elders ofZion

    LOOK OUT!!!!! He has a bomb strapped to him!
    JR
    Dweller in the cellar

    wrote:

    > Do not bury your head in the sand ... Do not practice denial ... It
    > will only bring you to terrible shame and grief ... Do not be afraid of
    > saying the truth ... Do not be afraid of death ... God will take care
    > of you and your kins as he took care of the flock of Abraham, Moses and
    > Jesus.
    >
    > Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
    > eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :
    >
    > www.scholarsfor911truth.org
    > www.journalof911studies.org
    > www.st911.org
    >
    > also go to Alex Jones site:
    >
    > infowars.com
    > prisonplanet.com
    >
    > Distribute fliers on the site at your churches and synagogues, in your
    > schools. Call your elected officials. Mail anonymously to your local
    > fire station chiefs and your local police
    > sherrifs. Send, to any and all CIA, FBI, Military personell and Court
    > Judges that you know.
    >
    > We need to move fast and quick before the terrorists of 911 bring
    > another false flag terrorism
    > which may be biological, nuclear or what we cannot even imagine.
    >
    > They dont care about the lives or the freedom of the american people.
    > They only love their evil agendas.
    >
    > God Bless you All
    >
    > Search Keywords:
    > Thermate
    > Sulfur
    > Potassium
    > Manganese
    > Aluminum
    > Thermite
    > Alex Jones
    > Steven Jones
    > Controlled Demolition
    > Popular Mechanics
    > Larry Silverstein
    > Marvin Bush
    > Stratcor
    > Stratesec
    > Ground Zero

    Dependence is Vulnerability:
    "Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"
    JR North, Sep 16, 2006
  5. tadchem Guest

    "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was a fraud
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
    http://ddickerson.igc.org/protocols.html
    http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mzionprotocol.html
    http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoaxorum/hoaxorum1869.html

    The fraud was proven by identifying the sources used by the plagiarist
    in 1921, but there are *still* those who believe it because it
    justifies their racial hatred.

    Of course, like the 'Protocols', the 9/11 conspiracy hoax will be
    embraced by those whose will to believe something that justifies their
    irrational prejuduces exceeds their will to understand the implications
    of rational data.

    As can be expected, there is a lot of overlap between the hateful
    racists of the antisemitic groups and the delusional paranoids involved
    in the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

    Tom Davidson
    Richmond, VA
    tadchem, Sep 17, 2006
  6. malibu Guest

    tadchem wrote:
    > "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was a fraud
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
    > http://ddickerson.igc.org/protocols.html
    > http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mzionprotocol.html
    > http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoaxorum/hoaxorum1869.html
    >
    > The fraud was proven by identifying the sources used by the plagiarist
    > in 1921, but there are *still* those who believe it because it
    > justifies their racial hatred.
    >
    > Of course, like the 'Protocols', the 9/11 conspiracy hoax will be
    > embraced by those whose will to believe something that justifies their
    > irrational prejuduces exceeds their will to understand the implications
    > of rational data.
    >
    > As can be expected, there is a lot of overlap between the hateful
    > racists of the antisemitic groups and the delusional paranoids involved
    > in the 9/11 conspiracy theories.
    >
    > Tom Davidson
    > Richmond, VA

    There were many people who reported
    numerous explosions in the WTC buildings.
    When the firefighters arrived all the ground
    floor windows had been blown out.
    There were explosions in the sub-basement floors
    as reported by severely-injured caretakers who
    came up from there and by
    firefighters on the scene.

    Seismic records substantiate these claims.

    Isn't 'delusional paranoia' a little less
    substantive than that?

    Maybe you should actually *look*
    at the data- I know as a physicist you've kinda
    gotten away from that mindset.

    John
    malibu, Sep 17, 2006

    MORE EVIDENCE Re: 911 FORGERY bigger than the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

    Evidentiary documents that I forgot to post.
    The first is a 204 page defense by Dr Steven Jones a pdf file.

    http://www.journalof911studies.com/JonesAnswersQuestionsWorldTradeCenter.pdf

    Even FLUORINE in thermate residue and 1,3-DIPHENYL PROPANE has been
    found in WTC dust in abnormally high quantities. A tell tale sign of
    sol-gel thermate. Evidence is piling up and we are not releasing it all
    in one step to get them to lie. They show us the Pentagon video. we
    will check if it is forged. Its been too late for them to give it out.

    The second is "Popular Mechanics in full retreat on Charles Goyette
    Show"
    audio interview. It is quite instructive.

    http://911blogger.com/node/2278?page=2

    Haven't listened yet, but saw it on a news group and sounds promising:

    Is this why Popular Mechanics canceled some appearances?Listen to
    this MP3 file of Popular Mechanics on the Charles Goyette show in
    Phoenix. Charles has him backpedaling big time. Pass this MP3 file to
    any one who is leaning on Popular Mechanics to support their continued
    belief in the official story.

    5MB Audio download:

    http://www.911podcasts.com/display.php?vid=158

    Even the SWISS ARE BEGINNING TO DOUBT. Here is the Link:

    http://www.blick.ch/news/ausland/9-11/artikel45057?display=kommentar

    and here is translation:

    http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...r=294939077 swiss 911 doubt&hl=en&lr=&strip=1

    wrote:
    > Do not bury your head in the sand ... Do not practice denial ... It
    > will only bring you to terrible shame and grief ... Do not be afraid of
    > saying the truth ... Do not be afraid of death ... God will take care
    > of you and your kins as he took care of the flock of Abraham, Moses and
    > Jesus.
    >
    > Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
    > eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :
    >
    > www.scholarsfor911truth.org
    > www.journalof911studies.org
    > www.st911.org
    >
    > also go to Alex Jones site:
    >
    > infowars.com
    > prisonplanet.com
    >
    > Distribute fliers on the site at your churches and synagogues, in your
    > schools. Call your elected officials. Mail anonymously to your local
    > fire station chiefs and your local police
    > sherrifs. Send, to any and all CIA, FBI, Military personell and Court
    > Judges that you know.
    >
    > We need to move fast and quick before the terrorists of 911 bring
    > another false flag terrorism
    > which may be biological, nuclear or what we cannot even imagine.
    >
    > They dont care about the lives or the freedom of the american people.
    > They only love their evil agendas.
    >
    > God Bless you All
    >
    > Search Keywords:
    > Thermate
    > Sulfur
    > Potassium
    > Manganese
    > Aluminum
    > Thermite
    > Alex Jones
    > Steven Jones
    > Controlled Demolition
    > Popular Mechanics
    > Larry Silverstein
    > Marvin Bush
    > Stratcor
    > Stratesec
    > Ground Zero
    , Sep 17, 2006
  8. T Wake Guest

    Re: MORE EVIDENCE Re: 911 FORGERY bigger than the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

    <> wrote in message

    Oooh, you used capital letters. You MUST be sane.... (not to mention your
    esoteric choice of newsgroups to post to...)

    Is it time of the year for nutcase-cranks to come out and rant? Even by SP
    standards there are a lot of them around now.
    T Wake, Sep 17, 2006

    malibu wrote:
    > tadchem wrote:
    > > "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was a fraud
    > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
    > > http://ddickerson.igc.org/protocols.html
    > > http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mzionprotocol.html
    > > http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoaxorum/hoaxorum1869.html
    > >
    > > The fraud was proven by identifying the sources used by the plagiarist
    > > in 1921, but there are *still* those who believe it because it
    > > justifies their racial hatred.
    > >
    > > Of course, like the 'Protocols', the 9/11 conspiracy hoax will be
    > > embraced by those whose will to believe something that justifies their
    > > irrational prejuduces exceeds their will to understand the implications
    > > of rational data.
    > >
    > > As can be expected, there is a lot of overlap between the hateful
    > > racists of the antisemitic groups and the delusional paranoids involved
    > > in the 9/11 conspiracy theories.
    > >
    > > Tom Davidson
    > > Richmond, VA

    > There were many people who reported
    > numerous explosions in the WTC buildings.
    > When the firefighters arrived all the ground
    > floor windows had been blown out.
    > There were explosions in the sub-basement floors
    > as reported by severely-injured caretakers who
    > came up from there and by
    > firefighters on the scene.
    >
    > Seismic records substantiate these claims.
    >
    > Isn't 'delusional paranoia' a little less
    > substantive than that?
    >
    > Maybe you should actually *look*
    > at the data- I know as a physicist you've kinda
    > gotten away from that mindset.

    One should not confuse clergymen with physicists. Anyone who observes a
    building freefall into itself and deny a controlled demolition can
    never be called a physicist.

    > John
    , Sep 18, 2006