A Couple Of Questions

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Martin, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Hi Group!

    I'm have some questions regarding webapplications and the environment
    they run in. It would be very kind if you can answer whatever you
    know.

    Thanks for your time & efforts!

    Martin

    Is there a way how I can monitor how much server resources session
    state variables use? Or how I can determine/monitor the workload for a
    session?
    Is this more of an IIS newsgroup question?

    Is there any way how I can determine the max number of users/sessions
    at anyone time for a certain hardware specification? Maybe some kind
    of formula??

    Do you know of a GOOD .NET hosting company, offering MSSQL Server
    2000, High-Speed and Reliability and GOOD SUPPORT? Maybe even
    dedicated hosting if not for the price of a small car a month? There
    are many out there...

    When looking for a .NET host with MSSQL, I tried with no luck to find
    out whether you can install stored procedures etc. Normally I would
    expect that but the most obvious things aren't sometimes. Anything I
    need to watch out for?
    Martin, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Martin

    Mark Jerde Guest

    Martin wrote:

    > Do you know of a GOOD .NET hosting company, offering MSSQL Server
    > 2000, High-Speed and Reliability and GOOD SUPPORT? Maybe even
    > dedicated hosting if not for the price of a small car a month? There
    > are many out there...

    I have three sites with www.discountASP.net. However two of them use
    www.hostmail.com for email service because of hostmail's better virus / spam
    offerings.