A Couple Of Questions

Martin

Hi Group!

I'm have some questions regarding webapplications and the environment
they run in. It would be very kind if you can answer whatever you
know.

Thanks for your time & efforts!

Martin

Is there a way how I can monitor how much server resources session
state variables use? Or how I can determine/monitor the workload for a
session?
Is this more of an IIS newsgroup question?

Is there any way how I can determine the max number of users/sessions
at anyone time for a certain hardware specification? Maybe some kind
of formula??

Do you know of a GOOD .NET hosting company, offering MSSQL Server
2000, High-Speed and Reliability and GOOD SUPPORT? Maybe even
dedicated hosting if not for the price of a small car a month? There
are many out there...

When looking for a .NET host with MSSQL, I tried with no luck to find
out whether you can install stored procedures etc. Normally I would
expect that but the most obvious things aren't sometimes. Anything I
need to watch out for?

Mark Jerde

Martin said:
Do you know of a GOOD .NET hosting company, offering MSSQL Server
2000, High-Speed and Reliability and GOOD SUPPORT? Maybe even
dedicated hosting if not for the price of a small car a month? There
are many out there...

I have three sites with www.discountASP.net. However two of them use
www.hostmail.com for email service because of hostmail's better virus / spam
offerings.