    another website where the webservices are?

    Thank you
    Sammy
    Sammy, Jan 27, 2005

  2. Sammy

    Sammy Guest

    First of all, I'd like to thank you for your detailed answer.
    The WebApplication is actually a blog server. The WebService allows users to
    blog by calling APIs. So I guess, in answer to your quesion, the
    WebApplication does not consume the WebService.
    Does this mean that I should, as you say, "incorporate the entire service
    into my webapplication"? What do you mean by that/how can I do that?

    Thanks!

    Sammy, Jan 28, 2005