A HTTP server question

mike

regards:

I write java program,a simple HTTP server
when client connected my machine,HTTP server send the HTTP header to the client,
and then send a XHTML file to the client.

I use MS IE to test the HTTP server,it is OK.MS IE shows the XHTML file.
but when I use nokia 6600 to browse,nokia 6600 cannot browse the XHTML file.

when java programs is running,indicate that(I do mark at the java program)
(1)HTTP server do receive nokia 6600's HTTP request.
(2)HTTP response headers is sent to the client.
(3)the XHTML file is sent to the client.

but nokia 6600 cannot browse the XHTML file.
could someone excellent to give me a constructive suggestion?
thank you

Joe

s917124 said:
when java programs is running,indicate that(I do mark at the java program)
(1)HTTP server do receive nokia 6600's HTTP request.
(2)HTTP response headers is sent to the client.
(3)the XHTML file is sent to the client.

but nokia 6600 cannot browse the XHTML file.
could someone excellent to give me a constructive suggestion?
thank you

It sounds like the Nokia browser can't parse what you are sending it.
You might try to confirm this by sending a very simple, standardized
file:

In any event, from what you've said, I don't think the problem lies with
java or your server.