A popup progress bar

blarfoc

Hello,
I have a web application that runs a sql server stored procedure.
There are 10 stored procedures to chose from and the web user can pick
any one of them. They have 10 buttons. Each stored procedure can take
from 1 to 4 minutes. I have my connection string timeout set to long
enough but I want to pop up a progress bar to the user or put a
progress bar on the web page. I was told I had to use a thread to do
this. Can someone show me how to do this? Thank you.

Antonio