A problem with ASP.NET 2.0

Ing. Rajesh Kumar

Hi everybody
I installed ASP.NET 2.0 on a test system with WinXP Pro, framework 1.1
but now *.aspx are not running. They tell me that The format of the
file 'System.Data, Version=2.0.3600.0,Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' is invalid. I uninstalled everything
and then reinstalled only ASP.NET 2.0 without ASP.NET 1.1 but having
the same problem. ANy idea how to fix this ? Looking forward to play
with this new stuff.

Thanks in advance
Raja