A small script - Help Please

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by p byers, Aug 12, 2007.

  1. p byers

    p byers Guest

    Good Morning Folks

    I have bought and own a copy of ASPImage.
    Installed on my Internet server.
    Works like a Dream writing and saving image files containing text.

    My brain seems to have stopped working.
    I have tried to write a script that I expect cannot be more than ten
    lines long.
    The towel has been thrown in !!

    Then I thought some kind person in this newsgroup could produce it in
    five minutes.

    So please will anyone help

    The task is simple.

    I have a variable called
    hColor
    It contains (for example) "FFFF00" (for Yellow) (Note - no hash)

    I want to create and save a "one pixel" by "one pixel" image of the
    color held in 'hColor'

    The image file name is (in this case)
    FFFF00_dot.gif

    I will be forever in your debt