Your recommendations are requested please

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by p byers, May 10, 2010.

  1. p byers

    p byers Guest

    In view of the MS abandonment of NNTP, I am trying to construct a Web
    Page of Links for use by myself and other developer - to show sites that
    relate to the subject covered by this Group

    I am aware that I could simply Google to find such pages BUT I really
    only want to include the ones recommended by "those that know" !!

    Please will you tell me the sites that you trust, like and find useful.

    There will be three tables on the page to cover the following areas:

    Visual Basic Script (VBS)

    Classic Active Server Pages (ASP)

    Internet Information Server (IIS)

    Thank you in anticipation.