ABEL-HDL

jmo

Hi all,

I'm new to this thus I first ask if it is the right place to talk about
ABEL-HDL Language.
I assume so.
my q about ABEL :
I'm developping a new PLD and I need to simulate the equations first
(functional sim)

I'm currently using ispLever from LATTICE (latest release) 5.1 Starter kit
(free) and I don't understand how to tell the goddamn software to do it !
I read the tutorials but I must have missed something. Tell me what !

Best regards