about c

Martin Dickopp

J Wang said:
where can I find the detailed explaination about "gcc",
except "man gcc".

In the gcc "info" documentation, but that's off-topic here. This
newsgroup is about the C /language/, not about specific C compilers.
Please ask further gcc related questions in a gcc newsgroup or on an
appropriate mailinglist (see <http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html>, the
"gcc-help" list seems approprite).

Martin

Richard Bos

J Wang said:
where can I find the detailed explaination about "gcc",
except "man gcc".

Depends on what kind of information you desire. gnu.gcc.help would be a
good source of information, one suspects, but if all you're looking for
is books and websites, chances are that all you need to do is read their
FAQ.

Richard