    where can I find the detailed explaination about "gcc",
    except "man gcc".

    3x
    J Wang, Apr 9, 2004

  2. J Wang <> writes:

    > where can I find the detailed explaination about "gcc",
    > except "man gcc".

    In the gcc "info" documentation, but that's off-topic here. This
    newsgroup is about the C /language/, not about specific C compilers.
    Please ask further gcc related questions in a gcc newsgroup or on an
    appropriate mailinglist (see <http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html>, the
    "gcc-help" list seems approprite).

    Martin

    --
    ,--. Martin Dickopp, Dresden, Germany ,= ,-_-. =.
    / ,- ) http://www.zero-based.org/ ((_/)o o(\_))
    Martin Dickopp, Apr 9, 2004

  3. J Wang

    Richard Bos Guest

    J Wang <> wrote:

    > where can I find the detailed explaination about "gcc",
    > except "man gcc".

    Depends on what kind of information you desire. gnu.gcc.help would be a
    good source of information, one suspects, but if all you're looking for
    is books and websites, chances are that all you need to do is read their
    FAQ.

    Richard
    Richard Bos, Apr 9, 2004
  4. J Wang

    Grumble Guest

    Grumble, Apr 9, 2004
  5. Christopher Benson-Manica, Apr 9, 2004