About executable

Luis José Novoa

Hi All. I am trying to create an executable file containing an optimizationcode using the pyomo package for optimization modeling along with ither packages like Numpy. When using py2exe to perform the task it generates the executable file, but when I try to run it it reports: Import Error: No module named pyomo.

Any guidance on how to solve this problem would be really appreciated.

Fábio Santos

Hi All. I am trying to create an executable file containing an
optimization code using the pyomo package for optimization modeling along
with ither packages like Numpy. When using py2exe to perform the task it
generates the executable file, but when I try to run it it reports: Import
Error: No module named pyomo.
Any guidance on how to solve this problem would be really appreciated.

Have you checked py2exe's documentation? Bundling external modules with an
exe ought to be a very, very, common task. If all else fails, you can try
cx_freeze too. I think it generates windows executables too.

Good luck!