about frame reload (cc John Sivilla, Ken Cox)

Edward

Hi, all,

I read one thread here, about Refresh page, now my question is,
default.aspx which include login pane and one frame,
<iframe name=main></iframe>

after login succeeds, I add
RegisterStartupScript("Reload", "<SCRIPT
Language='Javascript'>main.location.reload()</" & "Script>")

it does work, but how if I want to change the frame to a different location
? I try main.location.href='somepage.aspx' before "main.location.reload(),
it failed.

It's a simple question , but maybe more javascript knowledge will help me ?

does anybody know some website that can give result like "frame" manual ?

Thanks!

Ken Dopierala Jr.

Hi Edward,

You could try:
parent.document.getElementById("main").src = "somepage.aspx";

Good luck! Ken.