Absolute positioning and links

Nik Coughlin

I'm having trouble with Firefox and Opera. The problem doesn't happen with
IE strangely enough.

http://nrkn.com/iso/

After I use absolute positioning to offset the tiles only the tiles at the
very edges of the map are clickable.

Any ideas?

Nik Coughlin

Nik said:
I'm having trouble with Firefox and Opera. The problem doesn't
happen with IE strangely enough.

http://nrkn.com/iso/

After I use absolute positioning to offset the tiles only the tiles
at the very edges of the map are clickable.

Any ideas?

Well, the absolute positioning was only needed for IE anyway so I just
bunged it in a conditional comment and now Firefox is happy again.