Access Denied, while uploading the file

ruchitrivedi19

I really tried hard. Giving all types of access and made all
permutation and combination to solve this. But still getting the same
error.In particular I tried
1. Giving full access to internet Guest account.
2. Giving full access to IUsr_machine account.
3. Giving full access to everyone.
4. Addedd <identity impoersonate=true /> in web.config.

I donot think that Folder in which I am going to save the file is held
by any other process.Please help me.I am working on winXP + .net2.0.
and will deploy this site on win2k server.But its not working even on
winXP.

thanks in advance for all the help.

Regards
Ruchi

ayyavoo

1.select the folder property.Select the security Tab.
2.select the ADD button.
3.Now users or group Modal box appears,select Advanced Button.
4.Another users or group modal box appears,select Find Now button and
select the aspnet user and select ok

now u can upload the files.