Access MSDN Newsgroup in Microsoft Outlook

Guest

Anybody knows how to access this newsgroup through outlook? or more
specifically, how do I know the nntp server path?

I would appreciate if any of you could help.

Thanks

Hans Kesting

weichung said:
Anybody knows how to access this newsgroup through outlook? or more
specifically, how do I know the nntp server path?

I would appreciate if any of you could help.

Thanks

"Outlook" can't read news, the "Outlook news client" is simply
"Outlook Express". The news server is news.microsoft.com.

Hans Kesting

Prateek

Server name: msnews.microsoft.com
Newsgroup name: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet

You can add/remove newsgroup subscriptions after configuring it.

Guest

I see, thanks.