access multiple web services using a proxy

Discussion in 'Java' started by Mahesh S, Jan 15, 2007.

  1. Mahesh S

    Mahesh S Guest

    Hi

    I would like to access multiple web services using the same proxy
    generated by Websphere.

    The web services will have the same operations. I have an interface
    that all the web services class implements.

    So, I would just need to pass the URL to the proxy and expect to access
    the correct web service?

    Is this possible?

    Please help.

    Thanks
    Mahesh

    Mahesh S, Jan 15, 2007

  2. Mahesh S wrote:
    > I would like to access multiple web services using the same proxy
    > generated by Websphere.
    >
    > The web services will have the same operations. I have an interface
    > that all the web services class implements.
    >
    > So, I would just need to pass the URL to the proxy and expect to access
    > the correct web service?

    I believe WAS uses Axis.

    For an Axis generated stub you have a get method with
    no arguments that uses the same URL as it was generated
    from and another get method where you can explicit specify the
    URL.

    Try look for that.

    public Foobar getFoobarService()
    public Foobar getFoobarSercice(URL addr)

    Arne

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=, Jan 15, 2007