Accessing mindprod.com

Roedy Green

You won't be able to get through to mindprod.com for the next while.
Telus, the phone company, while digging, cut the fibre optic cables to
my server for about the 6th time in the last 12 months. Last time
this happened somebody sued them and won an out of court settlement.

If you have been using the Replicator, you should be able to access
your local mirror during the outage.

If you tried the Replicator earlier and gave up, please give it
another shot. I have made it more robust and able to recover from
various sorts of damage.