accessing network file for windows media player

icho

Hi,

I got a windows media player in an aspx page, which accesses files from
a network share. I've maintain a connection using WNetAddConnection2
method of the windows API, but somehow the windows media player didn't
recognize the connection, and gives the following error:

0xC00D1196, Condition : 0X00000000

Windows Media Player cannot copy or play the file because the server
denied access to it.
Verify that you have access rights to the file, and then try again.

Is there any way to set the username and password in relation to access
the file in a network share?

Regards,

Rico