Activating Vista Product Key Expired

Newbie Ollie

Hi,

Never posted here or need any help from Microsoft whatoever, but here goes...

I've had Vista for a while - since it just came out, and I've done a couple
of Hardware changes, the latest one being RAID where basically I had to wipe
my Hard Drive and Re-install Vista. That was fine until it said "The Product
Key you typed in is already in use" The only options suggest I can only buy
another product key, but surely hardware addition ONLY (I haven't completely
changed my PC) would mean they let me off and allow me to activate Windows
without having to buy another Product Key.

Is there a way around this whereby I get an unlimited activated copy of
Vista without paying money?

Cheers - all help is gladly accepted and appreciated :)

CT

Hey,

This is really a forum for .NET related questions, but if I were you, I'd
call the activation center or product support and get it fixed.