Active directory

Ciccio

Hi

I'm new to active directory programming. From an asp.net application
that uses AD I got an excepion of type:

System.Runtime.InteropServices­.COMException (0x8000500C): The Active
Directory datatype cannot be converted to/from a native DS datatype
at System.DirectoryServices.Inter­op.IAds.GetEx(String bstrName)
at
System.DirectoryServices.Prope­rtyValueCollection.PopulateLis­t()
at
System.DirectoryServices.Prope­rtyValueCollection..ctor(Direc­toryEntry

entry, String propertyName)
at System.DirectoryServices.Prope­rtyCollection.get_Item(String
propertyName)

(CODE:"description =
entry.Properties["description"].Value.ToString();")
The problem is that this exception is thrown only on w2000 platform, on
my machine and on W2003 server, all works fine.
Any Help?

Thanks