ActiveDirectory - probing the "Computers"

Guest

Hi guys

I want to find out which of my ActiveDirectory users is logged on to a
particular ActiveDirectory Computer.

I can get what Computer a user is logged on to with

Dns.Resolve(Request.ServerVariables["REMOTE_HOST"]).HostName;

But I want to create a list of the computers on the network, with whos
logged on at each. Seems daft to probe every user on the network to see what
computer theyre on.

Is there a way in .DirectoryServices that enables me to go through each
Computer in AD and find out the logged on user?

Cheers

Dan