    other sites I want the message to appear.

    Thanks,

    Susan
    susan, Jan 4, 2007

  2. susan

    Bergamot Guest

    susan wrote:

    > I run a site which is only accessible from my own computer.
    >
    > The page Welcome.htm contains some ActiveX. The moment I call the page IE
    > shows a securitymessage about the allowing of ActiveX-elements.

    Why don't you go ask Microsoft? They have their own newsgroups, such as

    BTW, your question has probably been asked and answered there numerous
    times before. Take a gander through the google group archives and you
    may resolve this yourself.

    --
    Berg
    Bergamot, Jan 4, 2007

  3. susan

    Anthony Guest

    For all I know, when I created my site, a security message related to
    ActiveX appeared when I viewed the site in my browser. However, once
    the site was uploaded to the web, the security message did not appear
    again. I think it might be one of those things that you have to find
    out about. However, if your uploading your site to the web, I wouldn't
    worry about it so much.
    Anthony, Jan 4, 2007