Add Existing Form to Solution

Wayne Wengert

I am using VSNET2003/VB. I have a solution/project with a couple of forms. I
also have several aspx forms (created outside of VSNET - they were created
with WebMatrix and do not use codebehind) that I want to add to my VSNET
solution. How should I do this?

Wayne

Brock Allen

You can simply deploy them to the same directory as your VS.NET-managed ASPX
pages. You can even include them into the VS.NET project, but it will want
to create a cdebehind for them. When I do that, I typically say "no" to VS.NET.
So you'll just have a stand alone ASPX, which is fine.