    I want to be able to see it in design view, like a quick note.
    If it has to be shown in source view, that's fine too.

    Any suggestion?

    walanta, Jun 1, 2006

  2. walanta

    Rob Meade Guest

    <walanta> wrote ...

    > Any suggestion?

    <!-- remember to read that HTML book -->

    :eek:)

    Rob

    Rob Meade, Jun 1, 2006

  3. <!--HTML Comments are of course, just fine -->

    but, you already have the Task List where you can create a custom task and
    it will source-up with the location in the class when you click it.

    e.g.

    ///TODO: Learn how to add custom Task list items

    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jun 1, 2006
  4. If you use c# you'll see the /// summary stuff when you create a class.
    In VB you can do a similar thing.
    Just type /// and if possible the IDE will insert a summary part for you.
    maybe you can extend it to your needs.

    Edwin Knoppert, Jun 1, 2006
  5. walanta

    Rob Meade Guest

    "Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]" wrote ...

    > ///TODO: Learn how to add custom Task list items

    Can you plonk those in the HTML/source view though? Presumably you'd have
    to plonk inline ASP tags around it or something?

    <%

    ' TODO: like this?

    %>

    I've only ever used this approach in my code behind/classes to be honest..

    Rob

    Rob Meade, Jun 1, 2006