Add New Data Source menu item under Data not avilable inVS2005 IDE

Guest

We have technical issue regarding Visual Studio 2005 IDE. Details are
explained below. When we updated Visual Studio 2005 Service Pack1 I am not
able view Add New Data Source under Main Menu -> Data.
Our application is ASP.Net Web Application. Add New Data Source is visible
in Windows Project but not in web application after applying service pack. My
requirement is I need to create object data source based on my business
entity So that I can specify this data source to a Reporting services client
report. This Menu option is visible in the systems which are not updated with
service pack 1 and updated with Web application projects.

System Details:
1.Operating System: Windows XP with SP2
2. Visual Studo Professional 2005.

Is there any resolution for this issue. Please let me know.

Thanks
Muni