Adding ASP app to existing FP web

Grumpy Aero Guy

OK...probably a DUMB question... but here goes.....

Created a simple web app with VB.Net (experimental app)...

runs OK....

Shows up on localhost (IIS5 via XP Pro SR2) and runs as degined.... (ALL IS
WELL !!!!!!!!!!)

NOW.......

how do i add this one asp page/app to a different site/web built with
FP2003 as
its own page in this web that gets published to my ISP ????????

:-O !!!

Thanks for your help in advance

Scott M.

Simply open that web in FP. You can alter/edit the .aspx page (just the
non-server pieces of it) and simply save your changes, but you won't be able
to modify the code-behind. For that, you'll need to use VS.NET.

Kevin Spencer

Put the file and all of its dependencies in the web. Make sure that ASP.Net
is enabled on the web server, and that the web is configured as an
Application.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer