    Or if you can briefly advise me on the steps it would be great.

    Thanks,
    Dimitrie
    Dimitrie, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Dimitrie

    Dimitrie Guest

    Johan,

    Thanks for your help.

    The question I can't get an anser is:
    By it's default instalation, is the DOTNET Framework secure for serving
    anonymous pages? It seems that a lot of people here are running ASP.NET but
    I'm not sure how they've locked their server.

    I assume that the official answer is yes but I would like to get help from
    real life.

    I'm thinking about some sort of RD access enabled by default. Or a web based
    admin page that gets installed somewhere in my root. Or a similar problem
    like the "view source" sample page installed by IIS4 in default mode. Do I
    have to reaply the IIS lockdown tool after I install the framework?

    I need some sort of 1,2,3 steps or if someone can share his experience in a
    similar situation. I do not want to install the SDK just the Framework.

    Thanks,
    Dimitrie
    Dimitrie, Sep 29, 2003