Adding Reference in Inline Coding

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Elmo Watson, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Elmo Watson

    Elmo Watson Guest

    OK - I use inline coding - - however I find myself, now, needing to add a
    reference to AdoDb (don't ask - - boss's directive)
    I've added a reference in and looked at VS.Net, and, I see, in the project
    file:

    <Reference

    Name = "adodb"

    AssemblyName = "adodb"

    HintPath = "..\..\..\Program Files\Microsoft.NET\Primary
    Interop Assemblies\adodb.dll"

    AssemblyFolderKey = "hklm\primary interop assemblies"

    />I do have a .vb file for a reuseable function library -
    referenced in my page directive: Inherits="Basics" src="main.vb" So - -
    since these web pages are just that - pages - not a project - - how can I
    add a reference to each, or globally to all, without re-writing and
    re-working it into a project?

    Elmo Watson, Mar 5, 2004