Adding Reference in Inline Coding

Elmo Watson

OK - I use inline coding - - however I find myself, now, needing to add a
reference to AdoDb (don't ask - - boss's directive)
I've added a reference in and looked at VS.Net, and, I see, in the project
file:

<Reference

Name = "adodb"

AssemblyName = "adodb"

HintPath = "..\..\..\Program Files\Microsoft.NET\Primary
Interop Assemblies\adodb.dll"

AssemblyFolderKey = "hklm\primary interop assemblies"

/>I do have a .vb file for a reuseable function library -
referenced in my page directive: Inherits="Basics" src="main.vb" So - -
since these web pages are just that - pages - not a project - - how can I
add a reference to each, or globally to all, without re-writing and
re-working it into a project?