[ADV] Update to AWDwR (and a special offer)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Dave Thomas, Nov 28, 2006.

  1. Dave Thomas

    Dave Thomas Guest

    Folks:

    The final version of Agile Web Development with Rails went to the
    printer last Friday. This means that the paper book will start
    shipping sometime around December 15.

    You might want to grab the latest version of the PDF version of the
    book, P1.00. This is the version that will appear in print.

    If you originally bought just the PDF, but would now like to own the
    paper book as well, we have a special offer. When you follow the link
    to update your PDF, you'll find instructions at the end of the
    process for getting a large discount on the paper book--you'll be
    getting it at the same price as you'd have paid had you bought a
    combo pack initially. (Because we're getting close to Christmas, I'd
    recommend choosing priority shipping to maximize your chances of
    getting the book before the holidays.)

    This book has been a long time in the making. I'd like to thank you
    all for your support, encouragement, and great suggestions.

    Regards

    Dave Thomas
    Dave Thomas, Nov 28, 2006