[ADV] Update to AWDwR (and a special offer)

Dave Thomas

Folks:

The final version of Agile Web Development with Rails went to the
printer last Friday. This means that the paper book will start
shipping sometime around December 15.

You might want to grab the latest version of the PDF version of the
book, P1.00. This is the version that will appear in print.

If you originally bought just the PDF, but would now like to own the
paper book as well, we have a special offer. When you follow the link
to update your PDF, you'll find instructions at the end of the
process for getting a large discount on the paper book--you'll be
getting it at the same price as you'd have paid had you bought a
combo pack initially. (Because we're getting close to Christmas, I'd
recommend choosing priority shipping to maximize your chances of
getting the book before the holidays.)

This book has been a long time in the making. I'd like to thank you
all for your support, encouragement, and great suggestions.

Regards

Dave Thomas