ADV: Share the (Ruby) love (take 2)

Dave Thomas

Looks like the last one got clobbered, so here goes again:

Looking for that last minute Christmas present for someone special? =20
Someone who doesn't program, but who wants to know just what it is =20
that you do?

Then perhaps that special someone should get Chris Pine's =93Learn to =20=

Program=94 for Christmas. It's funny, it's concise, and it actually =20
teaches folks how to program in Ruby!

The paper books ship mid January (and they're our first two-color =20
book), but the PDF is available now. You can buy a combo pack, get =20
the PDF today, and the book when it ships.

For details and sample chapters, see http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/=20
titles/fr_ltp . And, if you do end up ordering for someone else, =20
remember to put their name in the Shipping information so it'll =20
appear in the PDF.

Have a great holiday.

Dave=