AjaxToolKit

iHavAQuestion

I have downloaded ajax and this part of the code works fine in my new sample
website

<ajaxToolkit:ToolkitScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" />
<asp:TextBox ID="txtTelerik" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
<asp:Button ID="btnTelerik" runat="server" Text="Show" />
<ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender ID="CalendarExtender1"
runat="server" CssClass="radcalendar" PopupButtonID="btnTelerik" Format="MMMM
d, yyyy" TargetControlID="txtTelerik" />

When I try to add the same code in my application the error is raised in
this part of the code
<ajaxToolkit:ToolkitScriptManager

In the tooltip the desription of the error is as follows.
Element 'ToolscriptManager' is not a know element. This can occur if there
is a compilation error in the website

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

You are missing declarations in your web.config file. If you move over the
declarations, from the sample site, to your site, you will be able to AJAX
your site properly.

I blogged it this morning, as I have seen this issue numerous times:
http://tinyurl.com/5flcj8