Amazon AWS - X.509 - Shared Hosting Enviroments

kg

I am unsure how to proceed with using the Amazon web services in a shared
hosting enviroemnt as these services require the soap request to be signed
with an X.509 key. I have seen some instructions on how to install the
public key on my local windows box, and I think if I put the prvate key file
into a directory like %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application
Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-18\, I can get it to work. Hoewver, I do not
think this is an option on many shared hosting providers.

So, my question is, does anyone have an example, information on how to sign
a Amazon AWS soap request using WSE 3.0, and one that can be used in a shared
hosting enviroment?