Encrypt/Decrypt SOAP message by X.509 Certificate

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by keith, Nov 26, 2008.

  1. keith

    keith Guest

    I have a web servier and a console client. I did these

    1. nstalled X.509 certificates provuded by Microsoft WSE v3.0 samples.

    2. created Custom Policy Assertion (copy and paste) from How to: Create a
    custom Policy Assertion that Secures SOAP message at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa528788.aspx. It has classes
    CustomSecurityAssertion
    CustomSecurityServerInputFilter
    CustomSecurityServerOuptputFilter
    CustomSecurityClientInputFilter
    CustomSecurityClientOutputFilter

    3. created policy for both client and web service in their config and
    wse3policyCache.cofig files.

    4. ran the client app

    ServiceWse service = new ServiceWse();
    service.Set("ClientPolicy");
    // it created CustomSecurityAssertion()
    called override CreateClientInputFilter(..)
    CreateClientOutputFilter(...)
    proxy.ProcessMessage("Hello");
    // it called override SecureMessage(...) in
    CustomSecurityClientOutputFilter
    // Then, it called override ValidateMessageSecurity(...) in
    CustomSecurityClientInputFilter.
    It SHOULD call the method in CustomSecurityServerInputFilter since web
    service received input message.

    Can you help?

    Thanks

    keith
    keith, Nov 26, 2008

  2. Please provide more information about the thrown Exception.

    Gustavo Arellano, Dec 15, 2008