An unexpected error occurred on a receive

Random

I need help on knowing where to look for the source of this error.

I have an assembly that I am using to make all the calls to my web service
from my ASP.NET web application. Almost every time I navigate to a page
that uses the assembly to make a web service call for some data, I get the
error "An unexpected error occurred on a receive". By just refreshing the
page, the call to the web service goes through fine and the page loads as it
should. Then everything seems to operate normally. I can use the page
repeatedly with no problems - until some time has passed and I go back to
the page for more processing.

This makes me think my web app is holding state on the assembly, and as long
as it is held in the cache I'm fine. What can I do to solve this situation?