ANN: 555-BOOM! version 0.6

Discussion in 'Python' started by Greg Ewing, Sep 25, 2007.

  1. Greg Ewing

    Greg Ewing Guest

    I have released a post-competition version of my PyWeek 5 game competition
    entry, 555-BOOM!.

    http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python/PyWeek5/index.html

    This version has been tidied up in various ways, and a few more levels added. I
    have made a number of improvements to the level editor; it should be easier and
    less confusing to use now. Documentation for the level editor is included.

    What is it?

    This is a game involving telephones, relays, rotary switches, and other
    electrical things that make nice whirring and clicking noises. As well as
    challenging yourself to solve the puzzles, you can also use the comprehensive
    built-in level editor to create new puzzles for yourself and others, or just to
    play around and have fun with the parts.

    --
    Gregory Ewing

    Greg Ewing, Sep 25, 2007